Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bed Rest Day #2

Well no news today really. That's good right? Dad came last night to help. It's pretty nice to have somebody here to chat with all day, and he even made lunch and got me a snack. It's just like when I was kid all over again. Well not quite. I went for a ride in Dad's new car today I just layed on the seat while he dropped Lydia a the babysitter and went to the grocery store for us. I like to call it, mobile bed rest. It was a nice change of scenery. When we got back Stashia stopped over with a stash of books and movies. I can't wait to get started. If anybody is in the mood for some serious chick flick movie time come on over I'll be happy to have company. I have resolved that my time on the couch should not be wasted in vain so I have made a plan. I am going to try to have either no nap or no more than an hour per day (for those of you who know me well you know that this may be my biggest challenge), I'm also going to try to catch up on other neglected tasks. My goal today is to start Christmas cards. Can you imagine? Christmas cards ready before Thanksgiving? I'll at least get the envelopes addressed. Well I better go get started. Next appt is not until next Tuesday so I probably won't know more until then as long as I can keep the contractions away.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Thinking of you and our prayers are for you & the family during this time of rest. If you need any more Christmas cards to address I'll gladly let you do mine.

Rice Family said...

Good idea Carol! I think I could start a business.