Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Story of 3 Testicles

Now if the title of this entry doesn't get your attention, I don't know what will! Before I explain the title of the post let me just say- Doctor's appt went really well today, 2 more weeks of bed rest, then 2 weeks of "taking it easy" and if I haven't had a baby by 36 weeks I can go back to work. It's looking very promising that I can make it to Tim and Rhonda's wedding!
Okay about the Testicles. This was our conversation when Shawn came home tonight:
Shawn: "Hi, How was your day?"
Melanie: "Good, how was yours?"
Shawn: "It was really good, it's always good when things go your way, I spent my day searching for testicles, I found 3."
(Part of me is tempted to stop right here and just let you use your imagination to complete the story but then some of you might get the wrong idea I'll go on.)
Melanie: "Excuse me, what?"
Shawn: "The gene I'm looking for is expressed in testes so I'm looking for control tissue..." bla bla bla more stuff about rt-pcr that I don't understand.
Once again my husband has me laughing. No worries, there will be no photos with this post.

No comments: