Monday, December 13, 2010

Gotta See This...

Below is the link to the local news station that covered somethings in our office. I can't tell you how great it is to watch this because I LOVE my patients. People often say how they would hate my job and they don't know how I do it because it would be sad all the time, but not when you work with great people. And I'm thankful that our office provides and environment where we can get to know our patients and their families and become their friends and get involved in their lives outside of cancer. So watch the link below and know that my patients are AWESOME! You may have to cute and paste it into your browser bar.

http://www.wgal.com/video/26123930/detail.html

1 comment:

milnuts said...

so is that you at the very end of the video kneeling with a patient?