Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good Words

Lydia's new saying lately is "Mom THAT is a good word" and that sums up our visit for today. We got the best possible news and that is- no change. So we are going to stay on the same on path, rest rest rest. I asked the Doc to clarify what "modified" bedrest means. He said I am allowed 1 hour of light activity every 4 hours but the other 3 hours I must have myself parked on the couch or in bed. He said to error on the side of resting more rather than less which is exactly what I've been doing. He keeps saying he really wants me to make it to 32 weeks so that is only 1 1/2 weeks away so that is my goal now.
To conclude Lydia's birthday shenanigans Shawn and I went to pick her up together after my doctors appt today and she was so happy to see both of us. I love that smile and the big hugs. As we were driving home she told me that she has a gray hair. Hmmm... I thought she was too young to worry about that but apparently she is maturing faster than realized. For her special birthday dinner we are having Mac'n Cheese, hot dogs and broccoli. I just can't wait!

1 comment:

grandma said...

It's the meal of all times!! I will take her out for her birthday this wkend if at all possible. I love you all!! -grandma