Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lucky No. 3





If she thinks 3 is painful, just wait til 30 :)


Three has always been one of my favorite numbers and year 3 seems to have started out great for Lydia. She got dressed with no complaining this morning and when it was time to leave she said "You stay here Mommy, I'm going to go to Nita's but I'll be back later to see you. Daddy will just drop me off and pick me up today".
If you want to make her day you can give her a call later and sing "Happy Birthday" to her. She couldn't wait for today so she called Grammy Miller last night and asked her to sing and then first thing this morning she called PopPop Miller and asked him to sing. I tried to sing and she said "No, I want POP POP!" Every time she hears that song she just lights up!
Also our appt is at 3 pm this afternoon and I'm feeling good! I'm going to pack a bag for the hospital just in case. For some reason Shawn thinks if I'm in the hospital I want him to bring me his clothes to wear, it's happened twice now. So just to be safe, I'm going to pack a few things today.
So here's to lucky no. 3!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Go Shawn is right!! Awesome job on the cake. Lydia, I will be calling to sing to you later. Love you big girl!!